General Policies and Sales Conditions
The following are privacy policies, terms and conditions of service. Any questions about these policies should be directed to Claudio, Nicola, or Bianca.
"We," "us" and "A Casa" refer to the owners, lessors and Suppliers of the Services offered through the acasa5terre.it.
"You," "User" and "Client" refer to the people who use the website, the lessee and/or beneficiaries of Services
"Services" are any activity, lodging and yachts rental, offered or committed, related supply and assistance.
"Supplier" refers to owners, lessors and authorized suppliers of goods and services.
"Sale" refers to the commitment and reciprocal obligations between the Supplier and Client, for the agreed upon Services, confirmed by acasa5terre
Personal data collected by acasa5terre shall be fairly managed to protect privacy and rights of clients and guests as per art.13.Codice della Privacy ( D.L.196/2003)
Information collected shall be used to guarantee the Services. Passport information is given to the authorities to comply with legal, fiscal and administrative obligations only, as requested by the Italian Law.
We commit not to disclose, abuse or give away private information collected through correspondance.
Statistics gatheringWhen you use our website, we, like most other websites, use an internet "cookie" to keep a log of your visit: the date and time of your visit, how you reached the site, the pages viewed and the city you are viewing from, the internet browser used, screen resolution, and operating system. Other information collected includes We analyze this information to improve the quality of our services. We do not collect individual IP addresses (the unique identification of your computer on the internet), credit card numbers. Disabling or declining the acceptance of cookies will not affect the site's functionality.
During your stay there may be photos taken of your participation in cooking classes, italian language courses and art instruction. Some of the photos may, with approval of the participants be published on the site to share with other viewers. If you don't wish the photos to be made public, let us know and we will not post them.
Copy Right and Copy Left
Acasa5terre.it/com is a trade mark registered as per various graphic variants. Reproduction of our texts and images is anyhow allowed for personal and non commercial use, provide the indication of the source www.acasa5terre.it
- All transactions are to be conducted in Euros (€). Foreign currencies in the form of cash or checks will not be accepted.
- Prices for every Service, as per stated quantity and description, are all inclusive of taxes, v.a.t, and fees (except for the local "Imposta di Soggiorno Turistico",) and they shall be paid directly to each Supplier, 100% at the supply or otherwise agreed upon
- acasa5terre Reservation services are free of charge for the Client and his guests.
- Lodgings rental daily prices are normally for 2-3 nights as minimum stay or as allowed by the owners and depending on the lodging requested.
In the case of a reservation for a single night, stated daily prices will be increased in accordance to the owners' request (generally increased due to the final cleaning costs) and submitted to the inquiring guest, for their acceptance.
- A Casa does not offer package deals, and each Service Supply is a separate transaction.
- Sale and rental conditions are issued on the name and on behalf of authorized owners and service suppliers, in accordance with their requirements and price. Owners and lessors of apartments and yachts and every service suppliers keep entire contractual and legal liability for the sale, supply and due assistance to the clients and their guests.
When making a reservation and upon its confirmation, Client and Supplier acknowledge to have, read, understood and accepted the Sale and General Liability Terms and Conditions.
The Tourism Tax in Detail
The "Imposta locale di soggiorno per finalità turistiche" (Local tax for tourism) took effect in January 2015 in the Cinque Terre. The local law requires all persons visiting 5terre between March and October to pay a tax of €1/ per person per day, for the first 3 days of stay. Minors up to 10 years of age are exempted. The fee is levied at the reception against receipt, by the operator of lodging service.
Room and House Rental
- All lodgings are independent, and all rentals are for exclusive and private use only. Please note that due to the nature and medieval structure of the villages all houses are accessible by stairs only and usually contain stairs within the structure itself. (A light luggage is recommended for a easier transfers while at 5terre)
- Lodgings prices include linen and towels upon arrival of the guests and a spare set of linen and towels after 3 days, normal maintenance, kitchen and equipment use (when available), consumables such as water, electricity and gas, heating, air conditioning (if any), wi-fi when available, and final room cleaning.
- Private owners will be available for the reception of their guests. Guests are expected to inform us or the owner of their estimated arrival time within the range of the reception time.
- Check out: before 11:00am to allow the final cleaning of the lodging.
- Rental payment is 100% at house sight and key delivery at the reception. During peak season advance payment may be required.
A reservation change is preferable, whenever possible, over a cancellation. In case of cancellation at latest 16 days prior the arrival of the guests, there will be no penalty and any advance payment, if paid, will be refunded. The cilent will be responsible for any bank fees and thus, €100 may be retained as a commercial and administrative fee. In case of reservation cancellation, received within 15 days prior the guests arrival, full payment for the Service is due and the down payment, if any, shall not be refunded.
Rental price includes:
- Yacht or motor boat availability, gasoline, consumables, port duties, insurance and skipper remuneration, as per standard cruise, or other wise agreed upon.In case of lodging aboard of a yacht, breakfast is included.
- In case of a day excursion, a light lunch with degustation of local products will provided ( focaccia, vegetable and rice cake,…. fresh fruits ) water and fruit juice. Daily rates do not include dinner aboard nor in restaurants on land, unless agreed upon,
- In case of yacht rental during the high season, a down payment equivalent to 50% of the agreed upon price might be requested by the Supplier. Remaining 50 % at sight, at boarding.
- In case of agreed upon program change, with standard route or schedule extension, following costs might be added :
- Additional fuel consumption, if any
- Port duty additional cost out of program.
- Yacht rental and skipper additional costs, per every additional hour to the basic schedule (Hourly additional price = Excursion Price/7 or 8 hours as per agreed upon schedule)
In case of non favorable weather conditions, the skipper shall inform the Client and submit him, for prior approval, the possibility of change of cruise route, program or schedule. He decides the excursion cancellation and verifies possibility of a reschedule.
In case of cancellation for force major, the agreed total payment shall not be due, but the lodging and breakfast aboard, in case previously agreed upon, shall be anyhow granted in a safe port, for the first night at least and this payment due.
In case of a down payment for a excursion of few days, lodging and breakfast aboard will be granted even for the following nights, in case acceptable by the Client, as per equivalent value of the advanced payment. In case of reservation cancellation, received at latest 16 days prior the planned excursion and not possible a re-schedule, the down payment will be refunded.
€ 100, will be anyhow deducted from the refund, as commercial and adminstration fee.
In case of reservation cancellation, received within 15 days prior the planned excursion, 100% payment for the Service agreed upon is due and the down payment, if any, shall not be refunded.
Italian Language Class
Payment for the class is expected to be cash at sight, to the teacher, during the first day of class. In case of two or more weeks of study program, a down payment by money wire, equivalent to 25 % of stated price, might be requested and it will refundable only in case of cancellation received, at latest, 16 days prior the agreed upon schedule €100 will be anyhow due or deducted from the refund, as commercial and administration fee.