The following are privacy policies, terms and conditions of service. Any questions about these policies should be directed to Claudio, Nicola, or Bianca at email@example.com.
"We," "us" and "A Casa" refer to the owners and operators of the services offered through the acasa5terre.it.
"You," "user" and "client" refer to the people who use the website, rent rooms and/or participate in the activities offered.
"Services" are any activities, rentals, or related supplies that we offer.
"Sale" refers to the supply of goods and services offerred by the supplier.
"Supplier" refers to authorized owners, lessors and suppliers of goods and services.
We at "A Casa" take privacy seriously and will never share, sell, reveal or abuse your personal information.
: : Information we collect and how we use it : :
1)All transactions are to be conducted in Euros (€). Foriegn curriences in the form of cash or checks will not be accepted.
2) Stated prices for different services will be paid directly to the supplier.
3) Lodgings rental and stated daily prices are for 2-3 nights as minimum stay, as allowed by the owners and depending on the lodging requested. In the case of a reservation for a single night, stated daily prices will be increased in accordance to the owners' request (generally increased due to the final cleaning costs) and submitted to the inquiring guest, for their acceptance.
4) Sale and rental conditions are issued on the name and on behalf of authorized owners and service suppliers in accordance with their requirements and price (Which A Casa has no control over). A Casa does not offer package deals, each activity and accomodation is a separate transaction. Apartment owners, boat lessors and service suppliers keep entire liability for the sale, supply and due assistance to the clients.
WHEN MAKING A RESERVATION YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND ACCEPTED THE SALES CONDITIONS AND GENERAL LIABILITY TERMS.
1) All lodgings are independant, and all rentals are for exclusive and private use only. Please note that due to the nature of the villages all houses are accessible by stairs only and usually contain stairs within the structure itself. Stated prices are inclusive of local taxes and value added tax (VAT), normal maintenance and final room cleaning, kitchen and equipment use (when available), consumables such as water, electricity and gas, heating, air conditioning (if any) as well as clean linens and towels upon arrival. Telephone and internet use, when available, will be at the customer's expense and added to the final rental invoice. Check-in begins at 3:00 PM and check-out must be before 11:00 AM.
2) 100% of the house rental price will be paid upon house sight and key delivery at the reception. During peak season advance payment may be required. A reservation change, when possible, is preferred over a cancellation. Any advance payment refund, in case due, will be at client's charge. In case of cancellation within fourteen days of the arrival date, however, 100% of the house rental price will be due.
Check-in: private owners will be available from 15:00 to 20:00 for the reception of their guests. Guests are expected to inform us or the owner of their estimated arrival time within the range of the reception time. Check out is expected before 11:00am to allow for the final cleaning of the lodging.
When renting a sail boat, keep in mind that 50% of the boat rental and skipper price shall be paid upon confirmation and the other 50% before vessel boarding. A full fuel tank is provided and the client shall at the end of boat usage pay for the fuel consumed. The estimated prices for boat rental are separate and distinct from the other services A Casa offers. do not include food, nor variation of port duties or of fuel consumption if an itinerary is changed or extended. Please remember that bad weather and sea conditions could result in changes of or cancellation of the activity. Discretion to do so is ultimately left to the skipper and/or fisherman. In such a case, we shall verify the possibility to reschedule. If there is no possibility to reschedule the excursion, the boat will be made available by the charter at the dock of La Spezia as lodging for the number days equivalent to the advance payment. There will be no refund for cancellation.
Sale General Conditions- Upon your reservation we will ask you to:
1) Complete the language proficiency test and the application form which we will send to you.
2) Pay an 80 Euro deposit (not refundable in case of cancellation)
3) Before the course begins the amount due must be paid in full by direct wire tranfer. We will provide this information by correspondence.