"All Aboard," lodging and breakfastOvernighting aboard a sail-boat and experience the Italian riveriera from a unique perspective. The Sun Oddyssey 37 is a 12-meter sloop class yacht equipped for sailing and motor travel. She is a steady and comfortable vessel that includes three double-cabins, two bathrooms, kitchenette and living quarters.
Lodging Rental, basic fare
- €50/ night for 1 person in a Double Cabin (includes breakfast)
- €90/ night for 2 persons in a Double Cabin (includes breakfast)
Moored at the dock of Le Grazie bay, in the Gulf of La Spezia, the yacht can accomodate up to six guests as minimum two night stay.
Exclusive Lodging Rental
- In case an Exclusive Lodging Rental is requested, the minimum fare for lodging and breakfast is €150 /night, breakfast included, for either 1, 2 or the first 3 persons.
- The basic fare will be applied for groups of more than 3 persons.
Guided excursionFor The guests lodging aboard only, we offer a day-long excursion for up to six people guided by a local skipper. Lunch will be aboard the vessel and include tastings of local food and drinks. Weather permitting, boarding can be from any dock of the villages in the area, as agreed upon with the skipper. He will be available for stops along the route at the request of the passengers. Day-trip lasts approx. 7 hours.
- Itinerary A) Depart from Le Grazie bay or any of the Cinque Terre, to Portovenere, La Spezia Gulf island and the Cinque Terre area.
- Itinerary B) Depart from Le Grazie bay to Portovenere, La Spezia gulf islands, Lerici and Punta Bianca.
In case of inclement weather conditions the skipper takes the final decision about the feasibility of the reserved excursion and has the right to propose an alternative program for the guests' approval.
- Guided Excursion Minimum Fare: €160 (1 or 2 persons)
- each additional participant: €80/ person
Exclusive Guided ExcursionIn case of Exclusive Lodging Rental the Minimum fare will apply to parties of 1 or 2 persons.
For more than 2 persons the Basic Fare (€80) will be applied to each member of the group.